Thursday, February 26, 2009

Balmain ...ohhh the pain...


Balmain is such an exquisite designer. The details on the dresses are outrageous. This is serious art. And have you seen the shoes??!! I am not a shoe or fashion queen, and I don't pretend to be. But I do know superb when I see it. The above are a combination of the Fall 2008 and Spring 2008 collections.


These fall into the fucking rad pants outfits. The styling is just so perfect... It's like a better 90s. I love the fashion of the 90s! It's such a unique combination of styles.... Even though the style makes me laugh and I could never pull off an outfit with the torn jeans and oversized leather jackets... I just can't get enough of the androgyny of it all. It's definitely making a comeback right now with the "hipsters" and then we also see it in styyylish models such as Agyness Deyn and all the Dellal's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

readers

sweet